OXBURY WELCOMES NEW STARERS FOR 2019
In light of a continued growth in workload, we are pleased to welcome 7 new starters to the Oxbury team, strengthening our resources in all three offices. We continue our history of training the next generation of Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors with our trainee and graduate programme and also introducing some senior members to the teams to support further growth.
Our new joiners include:-
- Chris Perkins – Senior Project Manager - Started in February 2019 joining the Cambridge office. Chris has worked in all sectors of the industry and has a degree in Architecture and a PGDip in Project Management, offering a unique perspective on the role of Project Manager. Chris is studying towards his MRICS later this year.
- Ezekiel Mhindurwa – Trainee Surveyor – Ezekiel joined our Chelmsford office in December 2018, whilst part way through his BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying at ARU. He served for the British army for 10 years and 3 years in the financial industry before having a career change to train as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Matthew Green – Trainee Surveyor – Matt joined the Norwich office in February 2019, following a 12 year career in the professional sport, health and fitness industry. Matt is undertaking a career path change to become a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and is undertaking a PGDip in Quantity Surveying at South Bank University
- Patrick Creamer – Graduate Surveyor - Joined in November 2018 as Graduate Surveyor and based in our Cambridge office. Patrick has an MSc in Quantity Surveying and is working towards his APC and MRICS status.
- Sherri-Ann Gibbons – Project Surveyor – joined in January 2019 in our Chelmsford team, having worked as a surveyor in local government for 8 years, managing a portfolio of properties. She completed her BSc (Hons) in Construction Management in 2016 with a ‘First’ and is now working towards her APC and becoming a Chartered Surveyor.
- Tadhg Ryan – Associate Surveyor – Tadgh joined the Cambridge office in January 2019, with 20 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor for both consultants and contractors. He has worked on a wide range of projects across all sectors and builds on our growing QS team in Cambridge and surrounding areas
- Tom O’Nion – Trainee Surveyor – Tom joined us January 2019, having previously working for 4 years in Cost and Project Management for a selection of clients in Essex. He is studying towards his BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying at ARU and plans to follow on with his MRICS.
I’m sure you will get a chance to work with our new joiners over the coming months/years. For more details please click on ‘Our People’ section of the website.